Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weekend



On Friday we got to see one of my good friends from Delta, Alisha! She was in town with her entire family to enjoy Disney. We headed down after work on Friday to have dinner with her and her hubby. As we were driving to what I thought would be a lovely dinner at Raglan Road we pass Joe's Crab Shack and I thought Daryl was gonna jump out of the car. So me being the nice wife that I am, calls Alisha in hopes that she would shoot down the idea. UH NO, it's her favorite restaurant. Are you kidding me?? What are the chances? So that's where we dined on Friday night. And it will be the last time that I got to Joe's Crab Shack again. I love crab legs but I don't like to work for my food. And the portions were quite small for the price. But the company was great and it was so good to see Alisha. We go way back at Delta. We met flying together and I always said it was bad for her and I to fly together because we had too much fun on the airplane and especially on layovers. We both had a long SFO layover years ago and I think it was the most fun I have ever had on a layover. I saw Alcatraz with Alisha and that in itself was an experience I will never forget. Alcatraz is kinda creepy but I think I laughed for 3 hours while we were there.

Also the Gators kicked some more butt last night beating the Tennessee Vols!! Looks like I may be going to the game next weekend! Woohooo!!! And Daryl is planning on staying home with the boys for a guys day! haha!

No comments: