Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've done it again

I got bored with the old layout so I changed it up again! Don't get me wrong because I love me some Orange and Blue but I just wasn't feeling it on the blog anymore. Variety is the spice of life right? Unfortunately there is a stupid shameless website plug stuck in my blog now but I suppose I can deal with it.

I drug Daryl out of bed nice and early this morning so we could go out for a good breakfast. For some reason I have been craving a big hearty breakfast lately. We went to Mimi's Cafe in Altamonte and it was FABULOUS! We got there before the churchies (no offense to my church going friends) so the place was like a ghost town. I highly recommend the pancakes. The best pancakes I have ever had. Seriously!! And for the first time we used slings for our car seats. These were the neatest little contraptions. I had heard of them from Alan but had never been to a restaurant that actually offered them until today. You need all the space you can get when you are trying to squeeze 2 gigantic car seats into a booth or on a chair.

We also celebrated "Gammy's" bday this weekend. Gammy is my mom. We went out to lunch at one of my favorite places (how convenient for me.hehe) P.F. Chang's! Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: