Sunday, September 7, 2008

GO GATORS!!





We had a small get together on Saturday to watch the Gators kick Miami's butt! Well maybe I should rephrase that. We watched Florida kick Miami's butt in the 4th qtr. It was exciting for me to be back home in Florida to watch a game rather than be in enemy territory like we were in Atlanta. That was rough last year being the only person in a bar or at a party cheering for my team! And for most of last season I was pregnant so not able to partake in adult beverages like I am now. hehe!!

Here are a few pics of my Gator family. And for the record, I made Daryl wear the blue shirt. I actually made him change clothes because initially he had on some stupid striped shirt and I was like "Oh no I don't think so!! It's blue shirt day for you mister"!!

The boys enjoyed the game for the whole 30 minutes that they were up for it.
Oh and please excuse the spit up stains all over the boys and Daryl. It's a losing battle for us to try and keep up with the spit up.

1 comment:

D's Mom said...

Ummmm... look at you little hottie mommie you! You rock!