Monday, September 22, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!! They did it!!!!!

They slept through the night!! Did you hear me? I said they slept through the night!! WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!
We put them down at 8pm last night and they woke up at 5am this morning! Now I am not a fan of getting up at 5am but I can go back to sleep so if that's what it takes then I am all about it!
I guess they fussed a little around 2am but Daryl was able to sooth them back to sleep without feeding them!
Now there was something that was a tiny bit different last night. Our friend Justin, who Daryl grew up with, was in town for a job interview and stopped by for a short visit. I was in my room watching the Emmy's and Daryl and Justin ended up putting the boys to bed together. Which was incredibly sweet...picture two country boys carrying babies upstairs and putting them to bed! So maybe Justin has the touch? Who knows! All I know is I am really happy about it!!
Sing with me.... "ALLELUIA,ALLELUIA... and so on!!

No comments: