Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We got shots today- YUCKIE!!!

The boys had their 2mth check up today and they had to have some shots! They did surprisingly well with them in my opinion! Both let out a big scream and then they were fine. That's kinda how I feel when I have shots!! We split up the "cocktail" of shots. They are supposed to have 6 and the doctor wanted to do them all but I wasn't having it! They say that there is no scientific proof of a link between vaccinations and autism but I say why chance it if we don't have to right?? So we get to go back in 2 weeks for the rest of the cocktail.

Carter weighed in at 9lbs and Cameron at 8lbs. Now keep in mind that technically they are only 5 days old!! That is if they were full term. So with the corrected age Carter is in the 90th percentile and Cameron in the 70th. Cameron has some eating to do it looks like!!

Speaking of eating, I hear a baby screaming!

No comments: