Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our first adventure "OUT"

Ok, so the babies have been to the doctor and over to Uncle Alan's house but we had never gone "OUT" to an actual store until today. Now before you go and give me big props for being brave and actually doing this alone I have to confess that Stephanie came with me. We had an eye appointment for the boys to make sure they did not have Retinopathy of Prematurity which occurs in preemies and can cause lazy eye and stuff like that. Good news.. no ROP! But after the appointment we decided to go to WAlmart of all places. I know what your thinking, could have gone anywhere and I pick Walmart?? It actually went pretty well. The boys were exhausted from the eye doctor who had to dilate their little tiny eyeballs so they slept the entire day! UNTIL I drop Steph off at her house and they then proceed to scream bloody murder the entire way home. Good thing Steph lives close by or else we would have been in trouble.
My next step is to go out alone but don't hold your breath for that to happen any time soon!!

No comments: