Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We finally got some sleep!!! AMEN!

Daryl's mom, sister and nephew are here this week helping out tremendously! They are eager to stay up at night with the boys and believe me, we have no problem letting them have at it!! Last night was the first time I can say I actually slept good. I did get up with the boys around 2am until around 3:30am but I can handle that! The boys are now sleeping in their own room instead of the bassinet in our room. It is working out pretty well I suppose. It just stinks to walk up the stairs at 2am when you are completely out of it. It is inevitable that I will fall down the stairs before its all said and done! Apparently the pregnant brain lasts well after you deliver! Maybe it's because you sleep about 3-4 hours a day instead of the coveted 8hours that I used to get.... I know, call the waaaambulance!!

No comments: