Thursday, June 5, 2008

First day home alone

Today was mine and the boys first official day home alone. Daryl was off all of last week and his family has been here all of this week until this morning. They were a big help!
So far it has not been that bad. The only snag we ran into was when they both woke up at 3pm for feeding at the same exact time. That rarely happens and every time it has happened there has been someone here to take one or the other. Well not today! I just had to laugh because I actually tried to feed them at the same time and let me say that did not work. I just had to listen to one wale at the top of his lungs while the other ate peacefully. I had no choice!!
I should be laying down catching some zzz's but here I am on the computer posting on a blog. Some people never learn do they!! hehe!!

No comments: