Monday, June 9, 2008

Out for a stroll


I had to take a picture of us taking a walk because the size of my stroller is sometimes mind boggling to me. How am I ever going to go anywhere alone????
The boys like the walk and being outside. They seem to fall asleep every time we go. It's nice to finally be able to start exercising again! But when I tried to do some sit-ups it was quite a shock. It was like I had no stomach muscles anymore! I have a lot of work to do to get this last bit of weight off but I am hell bent on doing it!!! I don't want to have to buy new clothes...booo!!!

1 comment:

We All Gotta Eat said...

Okay, I just have to comment that I've seen the pics from your date night - and you don't appear to need the exercise, you look amazing! I, on the other hand, will some day be a house, and then eventually a double wide trailer after - - so start praying that the desire to get fit kicks in sooner than later!! :) xo michelle

p.s. we are still available to babysit. shawn will probably watch t.v. but i will play with and hold the babies all night! of course, i'll make sure they go to sleep right before you get home so they'll sleep through the night! ha ha!