Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have a crawler and another tooth!

Cameron finally got his first tooth in! I have to say.. I hope this is how teething will go for the rest of the teeth because you would not have known that they were "teething" so to speak! I guess they were a little fussier than normal but nothing too horrible!

And Carter is officially crawling. It's full on crawling which means my life just got a little more hectic. Cameron is still doing the 2 step fall to the stomach thing but as usual he is almost there! I see potential for a lot of problems when these two get older with competition and Carter always doing everything first..uh-oh!

On a side note...I have started my Mary Kay business finally! We have gone back and forth with the idea of me working for a while now. Then a part time job opportunity a few weeks ago got me thinking that I could do it part time. Well when you are paying for 2 in childcare at once we are looking at aprox. $1600 a month people! And even part time with a friend of mine would have still set us back about $400 a month and if you are only working part time hours on part time pay that too is sort of a wash in the money department. Soooooooo I felt like the Mary Kay thing would allow me to be my own boss and work on my time not someone else's! Plus I have been using the products on and off now for about 10 years! So if anyone is interested in some awesome skin care and color check out my website or give me a call!

www.marykay.com/arichburg

No comments: