Friday, January 9, 2009

GATORS WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!





WOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! And what a game! My stomach was killing me during the entire game...I was so stressed out! I went to a party while Daryl stayed home with the boys. He wasn't really interested in staying up late on a work night and the boys go to bed at kick off time so he let me go out and enjoy!

Today was a gorgeous day here so my mom and I decided to hit Park Ave. for lunch and shopping. I also thought it would be a good chance for me to play with my camera some more. And also do some more editing in photo shop since I am trying to learn that as well. It is very tedious to say the least. If you would like to see the pics you can go to our shutterfly site. Here is the link....

www.cameronandcarter21.Shutterly.com

We are heading up to Gainesville on Sunday for the Championship celebration in the Swamp (for those who don't know that is the stadium)! We are planning on taking the boys up and it will be their first time in the Swamp! How fun!!!

No comments: