Monday, January 26, 2009

9 Month Stats and progress


The boys had their 9mth check up last Friday. Once again my mom went with me to help with the post-shot meltdowns! Thanks mom!

They are growing very nicely..almost catching up with a full term 9mth baby. Carter weighed in at 20lbs 10oz and 29.5 inches both of which are in the 75th percentile. Cameron came in at 19lbs 7oz and 28.5 inches long also in the 50-75th percentile range. The doctor was really pleased with how well they are growing and developing. I felt like such a proud mama! haha!!

Cameron has finally joined in on the full on crawling this week. Carter is all over the darn place! I really need one of those big play gate things! And just last night Carter was trying to pull himself up on the couch which is not something I have noticed before. Then this morning he found his toy basket and got up on the knees and proceeded to pull out about 5 toys in addition to the ones that I had already gotten out. I foresee my stress level rising in the next few months!

Other than that not much else to report. I did have my first Mary Kay party and it was a huge success! Big thanks to everyone who attended:)

So now we are onto the big birthday countdown! T minus 3 months and counting until the wonder twins turn one! Holy cow!!!!

No comments: