Monday, July 7, 2008

We got a Wii and a Wii Fit!!

And I love it! Not that I am into video games or anything, but this system is really fun. I know most people have probably had their Wii's for a long time but I just jumped on the bandwagon.
The Wii Fit is my attempt to get back into shape without joining a gym since I have absolutely no time to go to the gym. We got the Wii Fit game on Thursday and tried out all the games on that. But with this weekend being so busy today was the first time that I actually did a full workout and I was pooped!! I broke a sweat in my living room underneath a ceiling fan. Now it's either a sign of a good workout or I am just really out of shape from this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Welcome to the world of Wii!! Its my favorite system and love it all! Enjoy!