Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversary to US!!!


Our one year anniversary is tomorrow but we had to celebrate it last night! We went to an early dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Bonefish, then went to a movie. We saw the movie Hancock which I thought was really good! The movie theatre was packed out since the Batman movie had just come out!
And we had quite the line up of babysitters for the night. It started out with my mom who came over to watch them until my brother and sister-in-law could get over there. I gotta give my mom some props cause she watched them by herself and I was very proud of her for that. I mean it has been 30 years since she has had to take care of any babies so she is a little rusty ya know? Then once my bro got there, they called in reinforcements and had my dad come by!! They didn't need the reinforcements, I am just busting their chops!
They say it takes a village and boy soes it ever!!

What a year we have had! Let's see here is what we have done in the last year.....
1. D started new job
2. We move to Atlanta
3. We get married
4. We get pregnant.....
5. We ALMOST buy a house- yikes!!
6. We find out we are not only preggers, but its twins AGGHHH
7. We move back to Orlando!! yay
8. We have 2 babies
9. D starts another new job!
10. I quit Delta :(

WOW... just WOW!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!!! wow what a year for you two! we had a great trip to st augustine, just got home & are so relaxed! we are thinking about TTC within the next year can't wait! =)

D's Mom said...

Congratulations!! You have accomplished alot this 1sy year together, can't wait to see what year 2 holds!!