Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't know what you got till it's gone!

I have been without Internet access since last Friday and I have been going crazy!! Long story short, brighthouse claimed that it was something wrong with our computer and that everything was fine on their end! So we were all ready to completely reconfigure our computer which meant we had to back up all of our files and pictures and such! Which I should do on a regular basis anyways but you don't think about that until something happens ya know? But last night my intuitive husband thinks to hook up his xbox 360 to the modem to see if it got a connection and it didn't! Sooooo it was the modem! I got a new one today and just plugged it in and VIOLA!! I now feel connected to the rest of the world!!

2 comments:

D's Mom said...

Welcome back my dear friend, I missed you. hehe

Ruth said...

I totally understand what you mean! I just got my internet back today... they definitely took their sweet time getting it to us.