Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're HOME!!!

Yay! It felt so good to finally bring the boys home on Thursday. They are settling in to their new home pretty well I suppose. The first night was rough, I mean NO sleep for either of us. Last night was considerably better because we both actually got sleep finally. The stinkers are not on the same schedule with each other. One will sleep, other will fuss and so on and so on. So that makes it a little challenging.

They had their first pediatricians appointment on Friday too. Everyone oohs and aahs over twins. Its really cute. Although I already had my first encounter with the "stupid question". We were leaving the hospital and a man came up to me, looked right at the IDENTICAL twins and says to me.... " Is that twins or something?" I wanted to say "NO, we just happened to have 2 babies that are exactly the same- but their not twins" but I refrained and gave him the polite "Yes they are!" Guess I better get used to it.

I will post some pictures when I have some time. And they mostly sleep and eat and poop so there hasn't been much to take pictures of ya know??

Thanks again to everyone who kept Cameron and Carter in their thoughts and prayers! I think it worked!!

2 comments:

Rie Bonanno Photography said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO happy you finally got to bring the boys home. Life is so much better in your own home without the millions of different opinions! I can't wait to see pictures!
God Bless!
Love,
Rie

Ruth said...

Congrats on your homecoming! I know you have to be excited! Happy thoughts and prayers seemed to do the trick. I can't wait to see you guys.