Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




We celebrated our first Mother's Day today! The boys even made me a card! I think the nurses may have helped them but they did their footprints all by themselves!! hehehe!! Daryl did good today as well, he got me a gift certificate to a SPA to have a massage!! Woohhooo!! As soon as my incision heals I am all over that!

Good news on the feeding. They both took 2 full bottles today. The feeding with us only took about 15 minutes for each of them and that's really good! Now if they can do that for every feeding we can go home!!!

It looks like a very strong possibility they might get to go home by memorial day weekend! That would be a 4 week stay total. Here's hoping!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's day!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

They are so adorable... I just keep looking at their pictures everyday! You are truly blessed and I am so glad they are doing so well. I'll keep praying that they will be able to come home soon!

D's Mom said...

Happy Mothers Day Andrea!!! They are looking great girl, I pray they come home soon.

Lauren said...

Happy Mother's day! I'm praying for you & your little ones, they are so cute!