Tuesday, May 20, 2008

THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!

So as of today, if nothing changes, the boys will both be coming home on Thursday!! That will be exactly one month from the day that they were born! What a nice one month birthday present!! We are soooo excited but now I am freaking out again. Kinda like I did before they were born. Have I forgotten something that they need? Do I have enough bottles, blankets etc.etc.... I am sure we are good to go but I can't help having that feeling!!
Oh and if you are a man you might want to stop reading right now.............

The boys are having their circumcision tomorrow- ouchie!!! I feel so bad for them and I hope to God it's not too painful for them!

We will keep everyone posted on the homecoming! YAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Dleigh said...

That is awesome. I am glad they are coming home

Rie Bonanno Photography said...

Congratulations! You will love having them home...it's a life changing experience, for the better of course!!
Blessings to all four of you!
Love,
Rie

Ruth said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited that they are doing well and will be able to come home!

D's Mom said...

I am happy to read that they get to come home, how exciting. BTW..their little dinkies will be fine. (they won't remember a thing!) lol