Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm measuring how big?????

So I saw my OB today for a regular check up and got some interesting news. My belly is measuring 40 WEEKS!!!!!!!! That is full term for a single pregnancy. My doctor didn't even want to tell me. But I made her!!! I laughed it off and I think she thought I was upset about it.

We also had another hospital stay last week to monitor the boy's heart rates. One of them did not pass his stress test so we had to stay for 2 nights. I should get frequent stay points for these overnight visits. I have another stress test tomorrow and am fully expecting to be admitted again. My doctor said to mentally prepare for these little stinkers to come any day now. But we really need to get to 34 weeks. That's the golden number. That's when it will be most likely for them to come home with us and not spend any time in the NICU. But if they feel like coming before then, we are ready. I am just ready to not be pregnant anymore. Its getting very difficult and draining. UGGHH!!!!!

No comments: