Monday, April 14, 2008

30 Week Ultrasound... big babies!!!

I had my 30 week ultrasound last Thursday and am happy to report that the boys are now weighing in at 3.4lbs and 3.8lbs. So at 30 weeks I have 7lbs of baby in my belly. Now I just want you to know that most women deliver ONE full term baby at 7lbs. So I have at least another month to go (we hope!!) and those boys are literally taking my body over. You can see the 30 week picture... I almost peed my pants when I saw it (and I see my belly everyday).
The nurse at the docs office told me that I am measuring 34 weeks if I had a single pregnancy. So my body "thinks" that I am 34 weeks pregnant. I WISH I was 34 weeks so I could get this over with!!!!

Ahhh the joys of multiples!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rie Bonanno Photography said...

Andrea,
You look great! Just remember #1...that your big belly is providing a nice and cozy place for you boys to develop into strong thriving babies and #2...it's not permanent!! Wishing you all the best!

Jack Lott said...

Our love is with you both. This is such an exciting time and I know you're enjoying this very special experience. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We are so happy for you two -

Love Jack & Judy