Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I know we did- but it was very busy. A lot of driving for poor Daryl. I use the "Im pregnant" excuse for just about everything including driving so I can get out of it!

Well to update on the house- we are actually closing today at 1pm. So Daryl and I have to go sign our lives away this afternoon. Things got a little messed up last week so we had to postpone till today.

As for me- well my appetite is SLOWLY coming back. I no longer crave Totino's party pizzas- and thank god for that cause those are fattening little suckers. I am actually able to cook dinner now and enjoy it. But now we are into the headache stage which is miserable because there is no relief from it. Doctor says its from pressure, hormones and the dryness in the air. (should have stayed in Florida I know!!) I am also enjoying the wonders of schiatic nerve pain in the back which does not bode well for a flight attendant on her feet all day. I feel like I am falling apart just about every day.

So whoever says "pregnancy is a beautiful thing" can kiss my @#$!!!!!!!

1 comment:

D's Mom said...

Andrea! I promise it gets better, just hang in there girl. Congratulations, btw!! I am so excited for you two.