Monday, December 10, 2007

First post

The last 12 weeks have been challenging to say the least. The morning sickness that really should be called "all day sickness" has been bad but I know a lot of people have it a lot worse. I have totally lost any desire for food that is the least bit healthy. I am considering buying stock in Totino's party pizzas because that is now my favorite food on earth. For those that know me, you know I am a huge fan of pasta - and it doesnt matter what kind- but now I despise it. And that in itself is shocking enough!!!

Daryl has been handling the mood swings- well sorta!!! (Im kidding Daryl) Oh and he is planning on letting his belly get big along with mine. That way we can both have big bellies!! Oh I can't wait!!

1 comment:

proudgramps said...

Everyone is excited about the "event." Hayden needs a cousin to sit with at the kids table.