Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Out with Thomas!

I am so excited I can't stand it!! I was looking around one of my favorite message boards and saw that Thomas the Train was coming to Tampa! Last time I had checked a few months back the closest location was Miami and there was no way in hell I was driving 4 hours to see a train. Especially with the boys being so young and the possibility of them not really being into it! But then when I saw it was only an hour and a half drive I was sold!

For a whopping $20 per person (thank God kids under two are free) you get a 25 minute ride on a real Thomas the Train as well as lot's of other activities for the kiddos! My Dad, Brother, Sis-in Law and nephew Hayden will be joining us for the day as well! We are going next weekend so be sure to check back for the pics and update on how the boys do!

No comments: