Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Storytime

On Monday I met up with some of my twin mommy friends for story time at Leu Gardens. They do it every first Monday of each month and the best part is that it's free! I knew we were in trouble when I pulled in to the parking lot and they were directing traffic! Once we got in it was total chaos for us! The boys don't handle crowds very well and this day was like no other! It was probably the worst I have ever seen them! I was mortified because everyone was staring at us and I could not get them to calm down. These are the days where having twins becomes very difficult! These are the kinds of things that parents of one child get to enjoy where as parents of twins do not! Days where I actually envy a mom that can do these kinds of activities and not have to try and calm two babies!
After story time we headed out to a local park where I surprisingly ran into my brother and my nephew so we had a little impromptu playdate with them too. We were all exhausted after we got home and I think the boys slept for like 3 hours! Guess we won't be doing that again anytime soon!!

No comments: