Monday, November 23, 2009

Quick Update

I just want to pop in and give a quick update because things have been crazy around here lately. I am up to my eyeballs in picture editing thanks to all of the mini sessions I did with the business. I had 6 families come out over two weekends and I have two more shoots this coming weekend as well as a newborn shoot on Wednesday. AAGGGHH!! I wish I could hire an assistant this week to help me!! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining because busy means money and Lord knows we all need that these days!!

The boys are doing great! I think we are finally shaking the last of this cold/cough. I swear the nurses must be sick of me with as many times as I have called them over the last month now! We have just been doing the normal stuff lately with our playgroup! Daryl and I have taken the boys to a couple of art festivals over the last few weeks as well and that's really about it! I know, nothing spectacular or news worthy that's for sure:)

This week we are gearing up for Turkey Day! I am running my first 5K in over 6 years and I am not too happy about it! hahaha!!! We will be having Thanksgiving at my brother's house this year. That's great for us because the boys have a blast there with all of cousin Hayden's cool toys! They are entertained for hours which translates to mommy and daddy relaxing for hours:)

I know I won't have a chance to get on here anytime before the holiday so I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!!!

No comments: