Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Much needed update!!

Once again my Grandmother has scolded me for not updating the blog in over 2 weeks!! I'm sorry!!!!! But the word BUSY does not even begin to describe what life has been like in the R household!!

So much has been going on that I really don't know where to start. So lets see, a few weeks back we had our twins group fall festival and that was lot's of fun! I took pics for the event and they came out great. If you want to see a few check out my photography blog at www.andrearichburgphoto.blogspot.com.

The following week was filled with playdates and the usual weekday things that keep me ridiculously buys. That following weekend we had a bit of a speedbump. See I was scheduled to hold my pumpkin patch sessions that Sunday. Daryl came home that Friday with news that he would have to head up to Alabama first thing Sunday morning to be with his family for his dads emergency surgery. I am happy to report that his Dad seems to be doing much better now!! yay! But that left me alone with the boys for 3 days with a full day of photo shoots. Thankfully my wonderful friends stepped up to babysit! But let me just give a shot out to single moms!! That is tough, I mean REALLY tough to do and I hope to God I never have to experience that full time!! And to mom's whos husbands travel all the time...big props to you too!! Whew what a weekend! And of course after the photoshoots I had photos of 6 families to sort through and edit. I am FINALLY finished with all of it! Learned my lesson on that one and I will never do that again! 6 in one day, 6 in 4 hours is CRAZY!!! Oh well live and learn I suppose!! So that has really occupied the little bit of free time I have had over the last few weeks!

No comments: