Friday, October 2, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo

A few other twin moms and I met up at the Sanford Zoo today. I have to say I was not impressed. I have not been to this zoo since I was in grade school and I can tell you that not much has changed! I think the little ones had fun but it was very hard for them to see the animals sitting in the strollers. We spent some time watching the elephants, the kids seemed to like them.
The zoo has a cute little splash park that we tried out as well but myself and Kristy spent the whole time chasing all the boys around since there was no gate....note to all splash park and playground operaters....please GATE OFF your areas!!!

As we were leaving we hopped on the little train that goes around the zoo and the boys seemed to enjoy that too. They were a little hesitant at first but after a few minutes on the train they came around! All in all it was a fun day with our twin friends:)





No comments: