Monday, September 7, 2009

Best Buds






We took the boys outside to play after dinner tonight and let me just say...they LOVE being outside! But it has to be pavement and not grass, they don't like grass whatsoever! Something I am sure they will grow out of! They kept running up and down our neighbors driveway for some reason. It was hilarious to watch and you will see from the pictures just how cute it was. They are really starting to interact with each other more and more. They love chasing each other around and playing tag...they giggle so hard when one catches the other!

When it came time to go inside...well...umm... let's just say it was a bit Nanny 911ish with Carter. Screaming, Kicking and whaling while I tried to carry him in! Tell me that is not what I have to look forward to the next few years!!!

No comments: