Monday, September 7, 2009

Been Crazy Busy


Wow what a week/weekend we have had around here! I was fortunate, if that's what we can call it, to be given FREE Britney Spears concert tickets for the show here last week. I took my friend Amber and we had a great time! Then the next nite my mom and I took a useless Photoshop class at a local art school. I say useless because I didn't learn much of anything, it wasn't interactive and we had the most annoying people in our class that felt the need to ask pointless questions on a non-stop basis!! Ugh so frustrating and a complete waste of time!

We had a little playdate last Friday at a local splash park. The boys are not into the whole splash park think just yet. They are still a little timid around the water which I can not wrap my head around! They love the pool, they love the bath but not a puddle of water or a fountain of water!

Of course we all know that this past Saturday was the start of College football in the Richburg house! GO GATORS!! The boys and myself wore our jerseys all day and got many compliments on them!! My game was not on until later in the evening and Daryl's game (Alabama) wasn't either so that left us all day Saturday to play and boy did we! My favorite place for the boys these days had their grand opening party and it was free to all! IT was a total zoo but the boys had a great time! AR photography (that's me) gave away 3 prizes that I have yet to hear who won but at any rate it got my name out there! After that we headed over to Tracy's house for an awesome BBQ! Boys again did great! Then to wrap up the evening I went out to meet my friends to watch the Gator game and since Daryl knew that he wouldn't have a chance to watch his game amongst the obnoxious Gator fans he elected to stay home and watch his game!! Thankfully!!

Sunday was brunch with my family at BaCCo's then errands the rest of the day and today has been "Labor Day" literally!!

No comments: