Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our New Chairs


So last week I wandered into Big Lots to kill some time before meeting with Amber for her photo shoot and stumbled across some toddler chairs. Now for months now I have been wanting to get the boys Pottery Barn Kids anywhere chairs but just couldn't see spending that much money on chairs that they may or may not want to sit in. If I were buying one, I could see it but not two! Any who....so the chairs I found at Big Lots are IDENTICAL to the PBK ones and about 1/3 of the price:) The chairs were only $25 each! Now I am sure the PBK ones are far better quality but seriously for what I need them for, these will do just fine:) And to top it off..the boys love them! Now I just have to find someone to embroider the boys' names on them and we will be all set!
Oh and they are the perfect Gator blue so we will be embroidering the boys names in orange...much to Daryl's dislike! hehe!!

2 comments:

Rie Bonanno Photography said...

Those chairs are super cute and it looks like they were meant to be. The boys look so content! What were they watching?

Dleigh said...

They look so cute in their chairs!