Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...a look back...





I had a wonderful Mothers Day thanks to Daryl and the boys. It started on Saturday when we went to get my new flash for my camera along with some other fun stuff. Then Sunday, I woke up to homemade breakfast pie...it would have been in bed but I can't sleep past 7am for some reason. Then later in the afternoon we headed over to my mom's house to celebrate with her and float around in the pool. The boys are loving the pool now. They love splashing around and playing "jump" with mommy or Daddy. Daddy is a little more daring than mommy but isn't that how its supposed to be?

This time last year the boys were still in the NICU and now look at them....WOW!!! Oh and you will have to excuse the picture of me from this year....I had just gotten out of the pool and was going with the au natural look! LOL!!

No comments: