Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogging Slacker





I just read an email from my grandmother saying she hasn't seen any pictures since Mothers Day. Well I am taking the "clue" and adding some pics!! I have slacked on my blog the last couple of weeks. We have been pretty busy since the last update on Mothers Day. Last week was pretty miserable around here with all the rain and it has rained everyday for like 10 days now. But now we are in our afternoon thunderstorm pattern so at least we can go out in the morning and have some fun! We had a good memorial day weekend but I ate way too many hot dogs and burgers. WE had 3 cookouts to attend in a 4 day period...I am over cookouts for a while!

The boys had their 13mth bday on Sunday of last week. They are both able to stand alone now. It's funny to watch because it almost seems like they don't realize they are doing it and once they do they don't know what to do with themselves and end up sitting down. Carter has been taking a few steps at a time but only if he is walking to me. He doesn't really do it with Daddy too much. That is a another issue in itself. We think Carter is well...becoming a bit of a Mama's Boy!! He is allllll about me lately. I mean I think it's sweet but I don't think Daryl is taking too much of a liking to it! Both boys are saying "mama" and "dada" now and doing a lot of imitation "babble"!! Cameron is clapping and waving but Carter looks at you like you are crazy when you clap at him. They have also started really interacting with each other a lot. They like to chase each other around the house with balls and bowls. They crack up when the other is coming towards them and then one of them will crawl the other direction really fast...it's sooo cute!

Here are a few shots from yesterday. Yes now I can only get them to sit still together if they have toys to play with!!

No comments: