Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to MEEEE!!!





As many of you know, birthdays are kind of a big deal to people in my family....mostly me!!! And since my children decided to come into the world just 3 DAYS after MY birthday you could kind of say my thunder is pretty much stolen as far as birthdays go from here on out!! BUT... I am totally fine with that...they deserve all the thunder from now on.

So all week long my family has been asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I really didn't have anything special in mind since my focus is on the boys birthday next week. After much him-hawing around we finally decided to go to dinner tonight at our good friends new Italian restaurant..BaCCos. It is delicious!! The boys were all about the spaghetti tonight! We made a HUGE mess but it was worth it:)

No comments: