Monday, November 17, 2008

I got my new camera!!!







And I love it! It's awesome even though I have no idea how to use it properly!! haa! I have a lot of reading and learning to do but I am so happy with the purchase. We got a Nikon D60 digital SLR camera. It's pretty user friendly but far more advance than my little point and shoot that I am used to.

I did a mini photo shoot yesterday with the boys. They were great. It was Daddy that was not so great. Daryl is not into the picture thing and it's quite obvious! He's a terrible model...so tempermental! haha!!

And if your wondering how and why we would spend money so freely in our current economic situation.....well, I sold our Nintendo Wii because it's been sitting next to our T.V. since about August and I have not turned it on once!! Now I just need to sell the Wii Fit and the camera is essentially paid for. I also have to thank GiGi (my grandma) for donating to the Richburg camera fund as well. I think she hopes that I will be the next Anne Geddes!! haha!! A girl can dream right?

Enjoy the pictures! And anyone who wants to buy a Wii Fit...CALL ME!!

1 comment:

We All Gotta Eat said...

The boys are getting so big - the pictures are great! They are so adorable! See you all Saturday!