Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 Months Old


The boys had their 7 month birthday yesterday. They are getting so much bigger. I remember holding them when they were 3lbs thinking how tiny they were and now when I pick up one of them my back hurts!!

They are much more "mobile" now adays. You can't put them down on a play mat or blanket and walk away anymore because you will find them across the room! Carter is still trying to crawl but not quite there yet. They are a little behind on the sitting up unassisted thing but they are getting really close. People say one day they will just sit up and do it!

Our food palate is ever expanding. We have moved onto the pureed meats and meals. They seem to really like trying new things which is good. I can tell when they really like something because they both kick and reach for the spoon, super cute.

And getting pictures of them together now is nearly impossible. I tried my monthly pictures yesterday and it did not go so well. The one I posted is the best I could do! One will wiggle down, the other will look away or poke the other in the eye...not fun!

We are getting ready for our first Thanksgiving which my brother and his wife will be hosting this year. I am ready for some Turkey! I hope everyone has a great holiday:)

1 comment:

We All Gotta Eat said...

So cute! Love the new layout too - with the monthly pics! I can't believe how quickly they grow. Can't wait to see you and the boys again soon! xo michelle :)