Sunday, February 17, 2008

Moving back to Orlando!!! Yay!





We are moving back to Orlando in 2 weeks!! I am so excited! And so is everyone else (well, in Orlando not so much in Atlanta) Daryl was able to get a transfer with his job and I can live anywhere with my job. We really need to be close to family with the twins coming. I could have managed one on my own up here but not two! We will be very busy in the upcoming few weeks.

Daryl's family came up from Alabama on Friday to visit. They also brought us our Crib and changing table. So I am really looking forward to getting settled in Orlando and FINALLY starting our nursery. I feel so behind on everything!

Also we celebrated Daryl's 30th birthday last night with all of our friends from Atlanta! We went to a local tapas bar/resturaunt that has live music called LOCA LUNA. Everyone had a great time! I posted some pics. We are really gonna miss everyone up here.

No comments: