Sunday, February 24, 2008

I HATE PACKING!!!!!!!!

We have spent the entire day packing up for our move on Friday. And I just have to say that packing is miserable!! The worst room to pack by far has to be the kitchen. I am covered in ink from the newspaper. And why is it that every time I move, I seem to have more stuff than the last time. GRRRRR!!!! And the fact that I am pregnant really throws a wrench into this too. I am starting to feel the effects of being on my feet for too long, or moving in the wrong direction. Bending is an issue too when your gut sticks out so far that you really can't bend. I don't like having physical limitations- its very frustrating when you are used to being able to do things for yourself. I keep having to ask Daryl to grab this, or pick that up or reach that. (that part is kinda nice!! hehe)

This will be the 12th time that I have moved in the last 10 years. There is something seriously wrong with that!!!!

No comments: