Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sea World

After many failed attempts to go to Sea World these past few weeks, we finally managed to get out there on Sunday!! My grandma gave all of us annual passes for Christmas this year! How great is that?

The boys did great, they seemed to enjoy looking at all of the animals but they weren't all about touching anything! We made the mistake of not getting there until 11ish so that meant that the boys skipped thier naps on Sunday but even with that they still did pretty good! They loved looking at the sea lioins which they kept calling dogs! I think because they had whiskers and noses that sort of resembled a dog's face I guess...who knows!!??

We skipped the shows this time since it was more of a scouting trip for me. I say scouting because I wanted to see what I could do if I didn't have any help with me! When my Mom's group meets we all have two kiddos so we aren't any help to each other really!! LOL!!

All in all it was a great day and can't wait to go back for some more fun!





No comments: