Friday, August 21, 2009

Wow I need to update!!

Sheesh I have not posted a blog update in 2 weeks!! I'm surprised I haven't recieved an email from my Grandmother yet!!

A lot has been going on here, mostly stuff that's work related for both Daryl and myslef. Daryl got a new postition at ADP, well it's the same position with additional responsibilites. So that has required him to spend a lof of time studying for his series 6 test coming up this Monday. (He had a series 7 that just expired a month before he got the new position...grrrr)

And the other big news on the Richburg front is the start of Andrea Richburg Photography. I have been playing with the idea for over a year now and just over the last mew months really settled down and started working on it! The website is up and I am open for business...officially! And unfortunatley for my friends that means no more free photo shoots!! haha!! sorry gang!!! Wish me luck because I am quite nervous about it!

The boys are doing great! We have been doing a lot of playdates but I have no pictures from them! We have been spending a lot of time at a very cool new indoor play lounge that recently opened up near our home. The boys have a blast there and it's nice and "somewhat" relaxing for me. It's pretty much baby proof and there is so much for the boys to do that I don't really have to worry about chasing them around somewhere!

Cameron is desperately trying to talk! Everything is DAH- then some other syllable at the end. Dah is for the following...Dadda, Doggie, Thank You, Eat, Juice....you name it!! It's really cute! Carter still isn't trying to talk all that much but they say that' spretty common for twins!

No comments: