Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playdate at our house:)









Since it's been sooo hot out lately some of us twin moms have been trying to do more indoor activities. Well with a bunch of toddlers all under the age of 16mths that can be challenging to find so I decided at the last minute to have a little playdate here. My friends Allison and Kristy, both members of the twin club that I am a member of, came over this morning with thier little ones, Chase, Hunter, Morgan and Leighton. So I had a glimpse of what it would be like to have sextuplets....soooo never doing that!! The kids had a great time playing with Murphy and he handled all the toddlers very well! Enjoy the pics:)

2 comments:

Dleigh said...

Look at all thos twins. So cute!

We All Gotta Eat said...

Cute pics! I love the one of the little boy laying his head on the murphy - adorable!