Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally moving to the real Bathtub!

So what right? Well for us it is a big deal because I have tried for a very long time to get the boys in our bathtub for bath time but every time was a disaster. Screaming, kicking, flailing, you name it they did it. It was quite traumatic, at least for me. So I have been bathing them in the giant ducky tub on the kitchen counter but they are getting too big for that. I'm sure for a baby our bathtub is scary...it's big and deep with jets and all...that would scare me if I was only 30 inches long!! Cameron is definitely handling it better than Carter. You get a little whimper from Cam but it passes quickly! He seems to actually like splashing around with the water. Now Carter is another story. He hates it and makes sure that you know he hates it with the loudest screaming known to man!! Hope he gets over it quickly before I have permanent hearing damage:<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had giving Hayden's his bath in the small bath tub but put it in the "big tub" for a few weeks to get him use to being in the big tub with the comfort of his small tub. Not sure if they might help out Carter in the transition.