Sunday, December 7, 2008

GATORS BEAT BAMA FOR THE SEC TITLE!!!





WOOHOOOO!!!! We had a big party at our house on Saturday to celebrate the SEC Championship game between Alabama and Florida. Now for those who don't know already, I and the rest of my family and MOST of my smart friends are all huge Gator fans! But Daryl, well he is an Alabama fan. And it was not a good day for him! We were definitely a house divided. Even the boys were! Cameron wore Alabama colors and Carter wore Gator colors. The only way I was able to choose was based on the bears that our friends Rick and Ruth got them back before they were born. They had 2 build a bears personalized and one was a Bama fan and the other a Gator fan! A little foreshadowing there on Ruth's part!! haha!!

The boys had a rough time at the start of the game. The screaming and sudden noises really upset them at first but then they got used to them after a while. They are so much more aware of everything around them and they seem to scare a lot more easier now.

We had a great time at the party! Although I had an incredible stomach ache through the whole game because I was so stressed out but with about 1 minute left in the game I knew we had it won! Now the Gators are off to Miami for the National Championship game against the Oklahoma Sooners! GO GATORS!!!!

No comments: