Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tummy Time

As I got out of bed this morning I realized 2 things. One, Daryl had fallen asleep on the couch and slept out there all night and two, the boys had not waken up yet and it was 7am!! So I look at the monitor and there they were.... on their tummies!! Yes that's right, both of them!! Carter has been sleeping on his tummy for the last week or so, but Cameron was a total shock to me! So I guess he finally figured out the whole rolling over thing too. He just needed his little brother to show him how. And the tummy thing makes me a little uneasy, due to the fact that they drill in your head to put your babies on their backs to sleep. But at 2am when a baby has rolled over on his own, that's just where he is gonna stay. I asked around to some other moms who had this problem and their docs told them to just leave them on their tummies if they are sleeping!
It's also been really interesting to see how Carter learns new things on his own and Cameron is usually about a week behind him. As soon as Carter learns something new you can bet that Cameron isn't far behind!

No comments: