Wednesday, January 16, 2008

18 week appt and Hello Maternity Leave!!!!!

I had my 18 week check up today with nothing to report. I did get to hear the heartbeat again which is always exciting!

Our next appt will be on Feb. 11th and thats when I will have my first ultrasound so we will know if its team pink or team blue!! (I need all the fans for team pink to root for us!!) That just happens to be 2 days before Daryl's 30th bday so he should have a nice birthday surprise.

I guess the only other news is that I officially started my maternity leave from Delta this week. I went out about 6 weeks earlier than they require you to. But many F/A's go out right away so I must say that I was very proud of myself for making it this long. 4 months is a long time to be flying around the world feeling like pooh at 30,000 feet!! And I really didn't want to have to get those ugly maternity uniforms!! hehe. So if anyone has any extra bon-bons laying around, send them my way!!

Nothing else to report- It is supposed to snow here tonight. So could someone please remind me WHY we left Florida?????

No comments: